Labels

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Life of a Casual Goblin - Day 1 and 2

Ok its only been 2 days now but time for a quick update to the Casual Goblin project:



Day 1
- immediately changed stack size from 2 to 1
- spent the whole day relisting as I would get undercut within 5mins by 5 different glyphers
- caved in at the end of day 1 and reneged on my promise to let glyphs die naturally. Cancelled all undercut auctions as I relisted so often that I used up the entire 20-stack for half my glyphs and needed to get those undercutted glyphs back into my bags.

Day 2
Glyphs sold in 2 days: 282
Total sales: 26,069g
Number of relists: 36

Average sell price per glyph: 92g
Average sales per relist: 724g
Banked gold: 26,069g

Conclusion
Sales are very good, but this came at a cost of continuously relisting throughout the whole 2 days. I counted every time I did a full relist on both chars and noted 36 relists because there are 5 live campers undercutting very quickly. Now I understand the motivation of campers a little more. They spend more time selling, less time buying and crafting.

Next step is obviously recraft those 282 sold glyphs. Easy peasy.

3 comments:

  1. At the moment my aversage sales per glyph relist are 500g alliance, 1.3k horde.

    I am currently posting 1-2 times/day; 4-5 days/week.

    I have the opinion that 48 hour glyph auctions suppress prices; 12 hour auctions allow them to rise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss getting that much from glyphs.

    I mean, uh, stay strong, Faid, stay strong! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts