Labels

Thursday 29 September 2011

Critical v2.0

Ok, /deep breath. Ya'll can stop with the hate emails now I get the point. Let's try toning it down a notch and giving it another go.

Meet the new Semi and a Tad-Less Critical Goblin.
I dont quite know how I am going to be brutally honest without the brutality. I guess I just have to keep reminding myself Critical is not like her twin brothers: Nasty and Jerk Goblins. Be cool be nice. Be cool be nice. Ok I'm calm.

I think I will start off by keeping my nose out of other people's business and blogs. God help me if I see a glyph post, arghh!!!

Foo: I'm holding you to your promise of a guest post. I believe you once asked for historical DM trinket pricing. Obviously you were wanting it for the analysis posts immediately after that request so this does come a few months late. But if I dug real deep and pulled out my raw sales data all the way back from Faire 1 and then somehow presented it in an interesting fashion, maybe it might be of interest to your readers? 

3 comments:

  1. (A) Don't give up on calling other blogs posts. They make for the highest rating posts. However, play the topic, not the personality.

    (B) I would love to; however I don't run a public email, nor do you. Leave a comment with how to contact you privatly on an old blog post on my site (they are moderated, so won't automaticlly be published), and I will be in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw foo u caught me out in my first blog lie. I have turned on displaying of my email, unsurprisingly its criticalgoblin at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts