Labels

Friday 16 September 2011

Faid plans to own her Glyph Market



Breaking News: Faid has declared war on her glyph market. This is what we call a winner. Someone who says: I am going to win. And believes it.

She has a goal.

She has a plan.

I believe her conviction that she will not let anything easily stop her from her goal.

Be a Critical. Be a Faid.

Don't be a Foofy.

Homework for today: START A BLOG, TELL EVERYONE YOUR GOAL AND OWN YOUR GLYPH MARKET TODAY. NOT TOMORROW. TODAY. DO IT.

3 comments:

  1. This is hands down the worst gold blog in the internet. Egotistical, uninformative, and unappealing- I don't feel further detail is necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily Foo warned me about readers like you or I might have hit the Delete Blog button. He said "Son, jerks will always try to tear you down. Dont listen to them. Do they have a blog, no. That's right. All these jerks do is take take take, complain complain complain. What do they give back to other Readers? Nada. So son, don't pay them any attention". Oh wait that might be Critical Senior not Foo.

    Critical does admit writing a blog all about himself does seem egotistical. Hmmmm but really how else could you view a blog written about how magnificent one's self is.

    Anyway thanks Reader for sharing your thoughts. Honest, simple, straight to the point. Critical likes straight shooters. You get a +1 my friend. Just dont tell anyone about your lollipop or I might get more critical comments about my big head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and yet he makes me laugh out loud. I definitely see & appreciate the humour in his posts.

    Hmmm, wonder what that says about me?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts