This is one of the reasons why the Market Leader owns your market. He takes his buying, crafting and selling so seriously he sacrifices 1 character to handle each of these "jobs", maybe even 2 (or 3) for Sales.
- regularly checks the market and buys up all herbs below Peg* price
- adjust Peg price as median prices fluctuate
- combines into stacks of 20 prior to sending to Production
- buys buys buys, always ensures Production is never out of raw material supply
- mass mill herbs into pigments
- mass craft inks
- talks to Sales and creates a craft queue based on missing (sold) stock
- mass craft glyphs
- mails glyphs to Sales team
- once a month mass craft infernos and darkmoon cards
- create decks and trinkets
- monitor and understand market (prices, competition, demand etc)
- set competitive auction variables (threshold, fallbacks etc)
- list auctions
- record sales data
- better organisation, raw material management and storage handling
- focused job processing
- 4 separate character slots dedicated to inscription (exception is Purchasing which can overlap for other professions)
/sigh the sacrifices Critical makes to "own the glyph market". Doesnt seem worth it does it. Ha! That's exactly what the market leader wants you to think, that your time is "valuable" and dont waste it on a low GPH market.
In the words of Bring it On: BE AGGRESSIVE, BE BE AGGRESSIVE.
*Peg price is the price you are happy to buy herbs at. Its called a peg price because you adjust it regularly (re-peg) to stay aligned to the market.
After intensive surveying and sending out thousands of questionnaires and collating answers (no not really), here are (in quick fire format)...
Critical has been thinking about this for a while since the Gold Queen's first RL post , and after that the daily bombardments of gold p...
Critical may be grumps but a plea for help is a plea for help.
If you dont ask you wont receive, that's one of Critical's mottos. Because you asked how do you correctly wall with TSM (well not r...
Gold Two : [ the Y-wings are running the gauntlet toward the Death Star reactor-port ] The guns - they've stopped! Gold Five : [ realiz...
The sudden spate of glyphing posts on TUJ is making Critical itchy. Twitchie's 2 character post makes Critical super itchy. W...
Last week Critical managed to sort out his sales data and finally figured out the actual worst selling 28 glyphs of all time. Holywarrior ...
Well actually I just made that catchy title up. Glyph walls are the bomb though. Remember Undercutting was the new kid on the block and anyo...
Stats for the 7 days ending 28 July 2012:
Hola Critical Fans. As promised here is the unbiased Critical review of Croda's Incription Guide Paid Version herein lovingly referr...