Labels

Friday 4 November 2011

Critical's War - The Beginning


Plan?
1. Start with 2 alts full of 20 x 316 glyphs only again (excluding the bad 28), nothing else!
2. No BF inks and only 20g each alt for the first auction listings! (the rest donated again)
3. Gift away burning embers!
4. Use everything described on this awesome blog to pwn Tich Horde's glyph market for shitz, gigglez and your Critical Reading pleasure!

Goal? 
Uhh pwn some glyphers? For 31 days anyway.

Blog Plan?
The plan is to update daily exactly what Critical is doing and has done as part of his glyphing routine. I am going to apologize up front. It is going to be messy, it is going to be rushed because firstly I need to get my actual AH actions going then secondly try to describe in as much detail as possible so you see things from Critical eyes.

Hopefully I can still throw up some Critical Opinion posts here and there and maybe a few How-To guides as well. Dont worry I love Weekly Blog Stats too much to drop that segment of the show.

If you havn't pressed the Record All button and subscribed to Critical's awesome blog ... NOW IS SERIOUSLY THE TIME TO DO IT.

DO IT TODAY. DO IT NOW. BOOKMARK CRITICALS AND SEE THE MAGIC. I SWEAR YOUR GPH/FPA/IQ WILL INCREASE TENFOLD!

3 comments:

  1. Just curious - how did you determine which are the bad 28? WOWpopular, personal experience or sales stats? I think I am going to try something like this. Need to do some inventory management and modify some adds. Will let you know what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used raw Mysales data extracted out to excel. It's something I want to do again for this blog but I'm not that good with excel and table/data analysis.

    Maybe if I post up a full sales spreadsheet of glyph sales for the last 6 months or so, someone can figure out Worse Selling 28 Glyphs in terms of individual glyphs Total Sales Revenue? I'll try and upload this tonight anyway, /shrug might be good bedtime reading for someone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea, using actual sales. I am not confident wowpopular is good for glyphs since people are now trying to get all for their respective class, but I still look at it. The problem I am having is learning to use TSM correctly/efficiently to craft. Still need to do some research :(.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts